Thursday, November 17, 2011

1979 Raleigh Suburbe

It's been quiet out there lately in Old Three Speed Gallery land. Everybody is hunkering down for winter, I imagine. Thankfully, Jon sent some nice pictures of his 1979 Raleigh Supurbe. Should give a gentleman something to do on a cold winter's night.

Hey there,
I've been lurking your blog for a while and I thought I'd submit my recently acquired '79 Raleigh Superbe. I bought it about a week ago and have added new tyres, changed the shifter and swapped the saddle for a leather brooks. It's mostly original with almost all the original bits and pieces. Anyway there are more pics and the full story at my blog

there is also my flickr here

Thanks
Jon


No Jon, thank you.

2 comments:

SS:Mntbiker\Olskoolrodder said...

That's a nice find!

adventure! said...

Beautiful. Someday I hope to find something like that.